We Welcome the Assistance of Volunteers!
Volunteers, whether currently studying, working or retired can provide valuable help to the College.
Some ways volunteers can help are:
- promoting Warrane College among potential residents, for example by visiting high schools;
- design and production of the College's publications and promotional material;
- advice and implementation of IT systems;
- advice and implementation of improvements to the College's website;
- database management and administration;
- seeking grants for the College from corporations and philanthropic bodies;
- seeking sponsorship for the College's programs and sporting teams;
- organisation and promotion of Warrane's programs; or
- looking after the College's yards.
If you are willing to volunteer please contact the Dean.