The Warrane Association brings together past and current residents of Warrane College, as well as the College’s benefactors and friends.
The Warrane Association aims to:
- Facilitate alumni maintaining contact with each other
- Organize reunions and social events
- Inform alumni of events and activities promoted by Warrane College
In Sydney, regular alumni activities include:
- Alumni Dinner: held in September at the College
- Procter Morris Golf Cup: held in November
- Warrane Association Lunches: held at Portico Books, 1 Jamison Street (Corner of York Street) Sydney on the 3rd Tuesday of each month
Alumni are always welcome to attend functions and events organized by the college, such as the Warrane Lecture, formal dinners and celebrations conducted in the college chapel over Easter and Christmas.
Informal gatherings of alumni are held in:
- Hong Kong
Year co-ordinators have been appointed for each first year intake of residents. Co-ordinators act as a contact point between alumni and the College and assist in the organisation of yearly alumni events.
All residents of Warrane College for at least one semester automatically become members of the Warrane Association. Benefits of membership include:
- Receive monthly Warrane Newsletters by email and yearly Warrane Journal, by post.
- Discount rates for accommodation and meals at Warrane College
- Standing invitation to alumni reunions and major public events of the college
Keep in touch
For further information about the Warrane Association or ways to get involved, please contact David Curran.